Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Making your own sunshine

While I was growing up I learned one important saying from my grandmother. "Make your own Sunshine". If I was not happy, or someone or something upset me, she would remind me of this phrase. Well, today at school, one of my coworkers came in not in a good mood, I walked by and told her to "Make your own Sunshine", an hour or so later she walked into my office and thanked me. She told me that she was in a much better mood and it was because of what I had said. My daughter Heidi tries to go by this saying also, and is always reminding her own daughter of the saying. So, thank you grandma for reminding so many people that "you have to make your own sunshine"

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I love that saying!! It goes with everything we do in our daily lives. I love your new background. Good job Mommy :)

    ReplyDelete