Friday, January 23, 2009

Great neighbors





Anybody that knows us will know that we love wildlife. So, last year, while I was having one of my midnight views of the neighborhood (I wake up a lot) I see this deer walking down the middle of the street, along with hoof prints all over my yard. Now I watch for them all the time. I live in an ordinary neighborhood, lots of houses and dogs. There is a hillside at the bottom of my street and during the Christmas break I looked down the hill and there is a herd of deer on the hillside. I asked Brock (Heather's friend) run me down there in his truck, so that I can get some close up pictures. Then this week, Brock saw something that he at first thought was a dog. He gets out his camera and realizes that it was a red fox. He goes down to the hillside sneaks up on it and captures a few good pictures. I just love my neighbors.

1 comment:

  1. So I move away and NOW all the animals want to come play!! Good pic's Brock.

    ReplyDelete